Kelley Automotive Group is a fast growing family of dealerships, and a dynamic leader in the car industry. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed.
The Service BDC Agent will spend the work day on the computer and telephone. The ideal candidate will be a people-person, energetic, and professional. They will also respond to internet and telephone service customer inquiries, and make outbound phone calls. Generating appointments from our customer database is a main component of this position.
- Contact, build rapport, and set service appointments with customers
- Record all customers lead notations and comments in the CRM
- Be fully knowledgeable of all products and services offered
- Be knowledgeable of product inventories, pricing, incentive programs and financing options
- Understand local competitors and be prepared to compete with them
- Be punctual for all work schedules and meetings
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance of yourself and work areas
- This position does start at 7:30 a.m. Monday - Friday
- Previous experience in service BDC in an automotive dealership preferred
- Well-organized with customer-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills
- Experience using inventory and/or CRM systems
- Experience in taking incoming phone calls, as well as making outbound marketing calls
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Bilingual is a plus!
This position has an hourly base rate, with bonuses based on performance. This position requires 40 hours per week, and the schedule will be set by management. Drug screening and background check required. Kelley Automotive Group is a drug-free workplace.