RDR Recon, Inc. is a fast growing, dynamic leader in the automotive reconditioning industry. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed.
The Reconditioning/Detail Manager will be able to handle all aspects of the reconditioning and detail process, from touching up paint to hiring and managing employees. The ideal candidate will be organized, energetic, and professional, with a clean cut appearance and clean driving record.
- Must be able to handle hiring and management of detail department employees.
- Skilled in cut and buff wet sanding.
- Be able to flawlessly touch up paint.
- Be able to handle all other areas of the reconditioning and detailing process, such as tearing out interior.
- At least three years of experience.
- Clean cut appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
RDR Recon, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Drug screening and background check required. Please have references ready and available.