RDR Recon, Inc. is a fast-growing, dynamic leader in the automotive reconditioning industry. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed.
The Body Shop Technician will be able to handle all aspects of body work, with the exception of paint work. The ideal candidate will be organized, energetic, and professional, with a clean cut appearance and clean driving record.
- Perform quality work as outlined on RO with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with all related policies and procedures
- Place warranty parts in original part box and returns to parts manager
- Review RO and communicate with manager if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, and/or if repairs may take longer than promised
- Document all work performed and recommended according to company policy
- Performs daily cleaning of all body shop areas prior to leaving for the day
- Maintains company-owned tools and manuals in good working order and assumes accountability for those tools; returns all tools/manuals to their proper place after use
- Understands, stays abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations
- Operates all tooling and equipment in a safe manner
- Immediately reports safety issues to management
- At least three years of experience.
- Clean cut appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
RDR Recon, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Drug screening and background check required. Please have references ready and available.