Kelley Automotive Group is a fast growing family of dealerships, and a dynamic leader in the car industry. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed.
The BDC Manager needs to have at least three years of proven experience as a BDC Manager. Our goals for a BDC department are to be at 36% set and 65% shown. We are currently at 65% shown, and are looking for someone with not only a proven record of improving set rates and lead processes (including for repeat customers).
- Train a well-rounded BDC that can help agents contact, build rapport, and set solid appointments with customers.
- Make sure ALL leads and comments are in the CRM.
- Be fully knowledgeable of all products and services offered.
- Be knowledgeable of product inventories, pricing, incentive programs and financing options.
- Understand local competitors and be prepared to compete with them.
- Be punctual for all work schedules and meetings.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance of yourself and work areas.
- Be well-versed in VinSolutions and creating processes.
- Work with the Marketing Manager on evaluating lead sources, creating follow up processes to get the most out of email blasts, etc.
- Understand how to use data to create measurable growth.
- A MINIMUM of three years previous experience automotive BDC management required. Please be prepared to provide statistics, etc. to show how you've created improvement and growth in your department.
- The ideal candidate will be customer and team-oriented, energetic, and professional.
- Well-organized with customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Experience using inventory and/or CRM systems.
- Experience in hiring and training new BDC agents.
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- A BDC Manager will believe in relying on data instead of feelings, and on using that data to create growth.
Drug screening and background check required. Kelley Automotive Group is a drug-free workplace.